[amayausers.com] Re: need to find substitute shirt

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 00:45:17 UT

This message was posted by Redina on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/483.html

Hi everyone,
I am looking for a replacement to a shirt my customer wants printed but my
screenprinter has warned me is very thin. It is the District Threads 204C, a
feminine T with cap sleeves and a scoop neck. Does anyone have a suggestion for
the same style but not 1x1 rib, and maybe heavier than 5.9 oz. That doesn't
seem too lightweight to me but maybe the 1x1 rib is the issue. I need it in
yellow.
Thanks,
Redina