[amayausers] Re: message board or freelists replies

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 13:32:39 -0400

Don't worry, I took no offense...I know what he was saying.
It just is getting too busy-I'm running through 30,50 emails a day
now for different stuff and 'usually' I catch the difference on the
emails but if I see 'amayausers' I automatically just 'reply'.
Just have to concentrate on business and less time playing...
sometimes I have nothing to do but other days I'm straight out and
can't keep things organized.
Even had to take my name off all my 'jeep' groups...and THAT
hurt....but no time to 'talk jeep' anymore.
Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Preferred method of files is PDF
to our email-we are all MAC based graphic programs here
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx