[amayausers] message board or freelists replies

  • From: "Lee or Terri Hoover" <lhoover2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 11:24:31 -0500

I understand what you are saying about replies, ie if original message
posted on the message boards then reply through those means.  There is one
thought - I chose to not "join" the message board/website, therefore, I
cannot reply via those means.  So if I want to reply, my only means are by
freelists.  It is probably frustrating that I operate this way.  But this is
a means of preference, I choose to use email as opposed to a website.  For
me, it is faster and easier.

Roland - please don't stop your replies, you have much to contribute.  I
don't think any ill will was meant by saying "please reply there"

Terri
Embroidery Creations