[amayausers.com] Re: melco - wish list

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 12:35:14 -0500

Here's my 2¢ worth!

Does melco have a wish list of any type? Where customers can send in what they wish the programs could do??

I have a couple.

Command to lock stitches when restarting after a thread break.
                or make it 'automatic' to back up a couple stitches for the tie
in
When printing a design, show the location the file is saved, like in excel or word. Would like to be able to view the project listing in a lot larger size than are able.
4. a 'centering' laser light-with horizontal and vertical lines, to show better alignment when hooping a new item. Same idea radial arm saws have now with just
one line-for lining up wood cuts.

5. clear polycarb 'cover' to go over the thread cones-to keep them clean, prevent
hot air furnaces from unwinding the thread on the cones, etc.

I know there is a couple more, but those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Michele Zimmer

Carefree Creations

Michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.CarefreeCreations.com