[amayausers.com] Re: low profile unstructured hats

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:07:16 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/325.html#000002

Ok, using the WACF frame setup and my design is about 1 3/4" high but 4" wide.
The logo is a cell tower in the middle with the lettering on both sides of the
tower.  Got it sewing center out etc etc etc...I am getting alot of false
bobbin breaks as I have my tension set on standard 8 so I think I will try
lowering the number and see if it runs more smoothly....I am using regular hat
backing that I got from Melco.

I loved doing hats until these...LOL