[amayausers.com] Re: lion's club emblem

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:28:27 UT

This message was posted by Rosa on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/28.html#000008

Marie, I apologize for takeing so long to answer, but I have been away and have
only just opened my e-mail. I got mine done through  PRO-digitizers and they
did a great job, even threw in the cap design also. 1-800-777-4510. Price was
right at $100. They have done several more designs since then and I've been
happy every time. Their turn around time is fast also. If you are still
looking, give them a call. Rosa