[amayausers] Re: lettering

  • From: "LiVawne G. Moore" <moore-embroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 11:20:13 -0500

The Tackle Twill Font makes a great appliqu=E9.  It makes it simple and =
easy.
Or if you have a design use the "Change Element Type" add a Walk or Bean
Stitch and that can be your cutting line for the appliqu=E9.  I then =
duplicate
that, make it just a bit smaller and use the E-Stitch to hold the =
appliqu=E9
down before the final satin.=20

LiVawne

=20