[amayausers] Re: lettering

  • From: "LiVawne G. Moore" <moore-embroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 07:47:25 -0500

Michele:
I use the E-stitch to hold down the appliqu=E9, I haven't used the =
zigzag.
But, I have only been doing this less than 2 years. =20

When I use large lettering I also change it to a fill stitch.  Otherwise =
it
has a tendency to get snagged and then the whole design will pull out.
After entering your letters under the Lettering tab go to the Column tab =
and
change the Satin to Fill.  Your lettering will then be a fill instead of =
satin.  I do have Design Shop Pro + so I don't know if this is available =
in
all levels. =20

If you can't do this, send me the file off of this listing and I will =
change
it for you. =20

Moore-Embroidery@xxxxxxxxxx