[amayausers] Re: leaving the machine alone

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 11:22:02 -0800

Debbie,

I think they are talking about the garment coming unhooped while sewing and
when this happens the machine probably won't stop right away, it will wait
until it gets somewhere it shouldn't be and hits something or if the garment
falls completely off and its trying to sew to nothing it will stop.

As far as hoop replacements out of the 40 or 50 hoops I have I have only
broken 3 or 4 over the last 11 years do to wear so if you are breaking inner
hoops you are probably tightening them too much.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957