[amayausers] Re: leaving the machine alone

  • From: "r.rinehartsr" <drader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 13:56:07 -0500

Can someone tell me what they mean by "the hoop seperated".  Where did it come
apart...is there something to check every once-in-awhile?  What happens when
they seperate; does the machine keep sewing, or does it recognize the hoop is
out of place?  Would it make a difference if you were out of the room or nearby
at a table hooping up the next project?  Is it a good idea to replace a hoop
after so much use.  I keep replacing the inner hoops due to the the plastic
housing around the screw cracking down the middle.  I suppose I tighten the
screw too much to make sure it is tight enough.  THANKS FOR THE INFO!!
Debbie Rinehart
Deb'z-N-Stitches
Martinsville, In.