[amayausers] Re: iMac and Design Shop 2006

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 23:56:10 UT

This message was posted by KNC Designs on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/34.html#000007

Hey there Marilou,
     We had trouble doing anything else with our p.c. until I went in to
settings and turned off the "bindings". This solved a whole bunch of problems
we can now use our computer how we see fit and it does not matter if the Amaya
is running or not. Our instructor covered this after we brought up some
problems we were having during our training in Denver.

             Curtis