[amayausers] Re: iMac and Design Shop 2006

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 23:17:27 UT

This message was posted by BarbaraB on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/34.html#000005

We have a PC laptop that runs the 2 XT machines and it has Design Shop loaded
on it as well. My husband has a PC that also has both software packages on it.
We have a wireless network since we have the work space on the second floor.
(I'm on the first floor.) As we've just begun our embroidery venture I'll be
able to keep you posted as we go along. So far so good right now. I'm going
through the training videos and hope to get our official training in the next
few weeks. I'll let you all know if we run into software issues. I'm not
expecting anything dramatic as DS is the only big program I'm running on the
Parallels/XP partition. Thanks, John, for the reminder that it is not
officially supported. That is something to keep in mind.