[amayausers] Re: hoops choice input please

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 11:44:13 UT

This message was posted by Alicante on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/81.html#000005

Wow, thanks so much to everybody for your input and for answering so quickly.
This will sure help deciding which hoops to choose.
I will definitely include the 2 15cm hoops and the jacket back since we do plan
on focusing our business on personalization and original designs on home
textiles as well as wearables. This is in fact an expansion and diversification
on what we have been doing for about 4 years, selling embroidered home linens
from local makers online.
Thanks again. This is a great forum.   :D