[amayausers] Re: hoops choice input please

  • From: Tom D'Auria <lastczar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 10:00:05 -0700 (PDT)

when you say the size under 5.9" do you mean the really small ones?  I think
those are listed as 9 cm and I think the conversion is3.51". If these are the
ones you are talking about ,please let me know what you are asking, because I
do a lot of kids stuff with 2" logos and I would be interested.

  thanks
  Tom
  Mr. Sew & Sew
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/81.html#000002

Get at least 2 of each. Period. Echoing what Steve said above. Plan on hooping
when you have the one sewing. Sometimes it's nice to have 3 of each size, so
that you can get 2 garments ready while one is sewing. it just gives you more
flexibility that way.

5.9" is the size we use the most. The next size down is almost useless to us.
We have I think 4 of them - make me an offer - anyone. They NEVER get used.
Then you need something for jacket backs. 7 in 1 Fast Frames are very useful
and you may want to consider the slim line clamping system.

On the Cap Frame, I would start with the CCF or Conventional Cap Frame first as
it's a little easier to get used to.

BTW, Welcome to AmayaUsers! You will love the community of people associated
with this site!