[amayausers.com] Re: help!start/stop buttons unresponsive

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 17:04:52 UT

This message was posted by Mama Kass on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1441.html#000006

I was away from the machine and someone sent my last message before I was
finished.

Something else that can cause interference is a loose emergency stop button
which can be tightened by unhooking the keypad from the machine, laying it face
down, opening the back, and tightening the screws holding the E stop button in
place.  I haven't tried this yet.

Lastly, thank you again, Dorothy, for offering to let us use one of your
keypads, but I'm glad it didn't come to that.  You folks are great!