[amayausers] Re: help with Visors-- CCF frame.

  • From: "Veena Viswanath" <irisembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 14:34:45 -0700

Hello all,
        I do have the EMS / HOOP TECH FRAME WITH THE GREEN HANDLE and I put
it in the machine and the trace seems to be much better than the WACF.
Anybody use this and can give me any pointers?

        Thanks,

Best Regards,
Veena Viswanath.

Iris Embroidery
510-226-6171
www.irisembroidery.com
Embroidery, Screen-printing or Promotions!!