[amayausers] Re: heat transfers

  • From: "Itchin To Stitch" <itchin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 09:17:49 -0500

Steve,
ProWorld and Starline Pacific both sell stock designs. I've used both in the
past and have had particularly good luck with one of the designs Starline
sells, especially at Mother and Father's Day time of year. Here is the web
address for them  www.starlinepacific.com/index.html
Wendy Solomonson
Itchin' To Stitch
Arlington, MN