[amayausers] Re: heat transfers

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 16:15:43 -0700

ProWorld has a small collection of their own stuff,
but mostly is a distributor for Air Waves, Impulse, X-It and Wildside.
All companies that sell stock transfer designs. But most of them
have a minimum of 1 dozen of each design and like $50 min. order.
Proworld will let you buy one of any design and adds like $.35 to each single
piece and less for more that you buy and at the dozen of each design level
you pay the same price as you get from each individual company.

Anyway there are a few other companies out their doing stock transfers.
A few are Christian based designs and others, I can try to do some research
and send the info later.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches

1-888-435-0176
541-471-1504 Fax 541-471-0427

420 SW H Street, Grants Pass, OR 97526-2532

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bodycoverdesign.com