[amayausers] Re: greasing red pinch rollers

  • From: "Lee or Terri Hoover" <lhoover2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 15:03:11 -0500

When I have V 6.08.522 of OS loaded and the 4 mil maintenance was indicated,
it said clean and grease the red pinch rollers.  I also looked in the book
for that but the book made no reference to it.  When I had done the 4 mil
maintenance under a prior version there was no mention of cleaning and/or
greasing the red pinch roller --- only inspecting.

Terri