[amayausers] Re: going over hat seam

  • From: <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:52:35 -0700

Roland,
You partially answered your own question. You don't need to "reset" the type. Just select the lettering, assuming it has not been converted to wireframe or is in a file other than ofm, right click on "properties", select "lettering" and then add color breaks as is needed in the line of lettering......

Rod Springer

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 12:17 , 'Roland R. Irish III' <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> sent:

Any hints on how to set the different MT needed going over the center seam
of a hat?
I figured out how to do the 'settings by color', but there is one 'line' of
type across the bottom and when it hits the seam it breaks thread. Lettering
is only 1/4" high, with centerline underlayment. Everywhere else it works
fine. If I set that 'color' for higher MT it gets real loopy.
What do I do, reset the line of type as three 'separate' sections with a
color break inbetween so I can set the 'center' couple of letters with a
higher MT?
thanks
Roland