[amayausers] Re: going over hat seam

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:02:35 -0400

AH!!!! so I don't have to make separate 'line' with those letters in
it...just add the color break right IN the line up in the lettering
window...
Thanks! That will solve some problems. Just went into the design and found
the place, fixed it! Soon as we get done with the current batch we'll load
up the design and see what to set it at for the hem....
Thanks!
Roland

From: <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:52:35 -0700
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers] Re: going over hat seam

Roland,
You partially answered your own question. You don't need to "reset" the
type. Just select the lettering, assuming it has not been converted to
wireframe or is in a file other than ofm, right click on "properties",
select "lettering" and then add color breaks as is needed in the line of
lettering......

Rod Springer

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 12:17 , 'Roland R. Irish III'
<signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> sent:

Any hints on how to set the different MT needed going over the center seam
of a hat?
I figured out how to do the 'settings by color', but there is one 'line' of
type across the bottom and when it hits the seam it breaks thread. Lettering
is only 1/4" high, with centerline underlayment. Everywhere else it works
fine. If I set that 'color' for higher MT it gets real loopy.
What do I do, reset the line of type as three 'separate' sections with a
color break inbetween so I can set the 'center' couple of letters with a
higher MT?
thanks
Roland