[amayausers] Re: error code

  • From: "Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:51:32 -0600

Loree,

My curiosiy is getting the best of me I guess. You said that the needle bar
is free floating, like it is not attached to anything. Can you turn this
needle bar or spin it around in a 360 degree fashion? Which needle were you
on when this happened? Have you found any small piece(s) of metal that may
have dropped from behind the needle case? There is also the possibility of a
broken needle bar stud, which is a lesser problem to repair/.replace than
the reciprocator part. One you have to take the whole needle case off the
machine and the other, just the face cover over the needle case.

Rod Springer
Melco Trained Technician
(We also do Design Shop Pro+ digitizing)
Boise, ID
(208) 938-3038
springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx