[amayausers] Re: error code

  • From: "Moore Embroidery and Designs" <moore-embroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 07:22:25 -0500

I like you have a full time job also and have gotten this before.  I had to
turn the machine off before the error would clear.  Make sure to write down
your stitch position before you do this.  Turn it off, wait a minute and
turn it back on.  Our error had cleared, the needle bar back intact and we
moved to the last stitch number and off we went.

Hope this works for you too.

Sincerely,
LiVawne G Moore

Moore Embroidery & Designs