[amayausers] Re: design on t-shirt question

  • From: "Body Cover Staff" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 10:23:02 -0700

On a T-shirt!
That's going to be one expensive shirt
and the one he'll hate to wear!
doesn't matter what kind of backing goes on it with thin material
and that many stitches it will become a very rough and non-flexible shirt
at least compared to what he's going to be thinking, when he thinks
"T-shirt"
and especially when T's are usually worn next to bare skin.
I would try to talk her into at least a thicker material like a mock turtle
neck
or similiar.
Sometimes even though you don't want to lose work, talking a customer
out of something they won't be satisfied with in the end is the best thing.
Sounds like something that should be screened or done with an Ink jet
transfer.
Find someone and outsource it yourself and keep your customer in house.
mark it up a few dollars and make them happy with the results and make a
little
by doing very little.
Just my 2 cents...

Ron Vinyard