[amayausers] design on t-shirt question

  • From: Vfs762@xxxxxxx
  • To: Amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 11:59:39 -0400

My friend would like to put an full front design on a t-shirt (19,000) stitches
and another design on back lettering which would probably be about the same
stitch wise.  These would be for her husband to work in (outside) and would be
washed and worn frequently.  It seems to me that for a T-shirt, that is an
awfully lot of stitches- with shrinkage and everything, that it would not be a
smart move for everyday work.  What do you all think?  is this be feasible?  I
told her I didnt think it would be, but I would ask y'all since you guys know
more about this than I.
As always thanks a bunch.
Vicki