[amayausers] design help

  • From: Darlene Weber <image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Amaya <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 16:44:49 -0800 (PST)

I am in desperate need of someones help in setting up a design for me using
Dakota design in duplicate and lettering for a Grandpa Sweatshirt.  I am not
able to get the end result I need and was wondering if there is someone else
oout there with more experience than me on doing this type of a project and
would be able to help me out by designing it for me???  I can let you know the
design and what the customer is wanting.

  Thanks!
  Darlene