[amayausers] Re: design help

  • From: Darlene Weber <image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 17:27:32 -0800 (PST)

I don't know if it is in the Treasure Chest or not but the number of the Dakota
design is CH1920 or CH 1923 and then some lettering.  let me know if you have
it or not.  What upgrade # do you have of Design Shop???  I can maybe send you
what I have done.  Do you have a fax#??

  thanks!
Edna Khalifeh <ednakhalifeh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Darlene, I'd be happy to help in any way possible. Is it a design from the
treasure chest? Send me specifics.

Edna Khalifeh