[amayausers] Re: denim vest

  • From: "Edna Khalifeh" <ednakhalifeh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 02:23:56 -0500

Hi Debby,
There is a company named ?Haik?s? that has denim vests, jumpers, shirts, etc.
for
wholesale.  I have not looked at their stuff lately, but you ?might? find the
vests you
are searching for?  Order in 6-pks.  AND they will be at the International
Quilt Festival
here in Houston later this month, so you can see their stuff live!  Booth 2012
Website is: http://www.haiks-inc.com/
Edna
www.etchedinthread.com