[amayausers.com] Re: color change won't work

  • From: Darlene Weber <image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 13:43:48 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, I recreated it and nothing has changed.  I do not want to sew each of these
separately.  I don't get what is wrong.  There is a total of 100,000 plus
stitches!  I will try anything!

From: OnleeJudy@xxxxxxx <OnleeJudy@xxxxxxx>
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 2:08 PM

Did you put a color change between the two?

In a message dated 05/25/2010 12:06:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I am combining 2 designs that I had digitized and when the first design stops
the same color thread needle will auto start on the new design which is a box
that has lettering in the box and the box color will sew the same needle that
ended from the first design and the lettering in the box diappears.  It should
be 2 different colors and or needles between the 2.

Any ideas what is going on???
Thansk!