[amayausers] Re: cleaning up 'stock' designs

  • From: "Alan & Margaret Jannuzzi" <wishesinstitches@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 17:38:41 -0700

Dear List,
There is a good article in the newest issue of Stitches about the
difference in digitizing for different types of fabrics as well as
getting stock designs ready for those fabric.  Is with the time to read
since it fits into this discussion.

Alan and Margaret Jannuzzi
Wishes in Stitches Embroidery
4502 W Buffalo, Chandler Az. 85226