[amayausers.com] Re: cap prices going nuts...

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 12:34:14 -0700

Yeah, I know they are out there. I am big on educating my customers on quality and also letting them know if they are looking for the least expensive promotional items then I am not who they want to work with. My prices are good but I have no intention on competing with the overseas people so I try to get rid of those customers as quick as I can. They usually have no loyalty andy ways and I have a great customer base of loyal customers.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957