[amayausers.com] Re: bobbin thread cutting short

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 07:01:17 UT

This message was posted by apcguam on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1273.html#000007

I did some adjustments and managed to eliminate the Bobbin getting cut short.
I tried to clean the trimmer area but there is not much to clean since my amaya
is still brand new and i havent stitched a whole lot of things on it yet.

So basically, i did some maintenance tests and looked at how i can prevent the
bobbin from getting cut short.

Basically what i did was loosed the knife screw a little, and slightly adjusted
it so the thread hooking thing is just about covering the bobbin thread
pathway.  This is of course having the hook out using the maintenance test.  So
far, I havent had one bobbin failure.  Its been smooth running.  Thanks all and
I hope all who have the same problem will be able to solve it with what i did
but if something doesnt go right, then dont blame me as well.  Adjust at your
own risk.