[amayausers.com] Re: bobbin thread cutting short

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 00:13:19 UT

This message was posted by apcguam on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1273.html#000002

Well, I cleaned the bobbin case and the thread did seam to run more smoothly,
but every now and then, the bobbin thread will be cut to short and when the
next tie in, it wont be able to tie in.  Then the error of bobbin break shows.
Anyone ever run into this problem?  I have to pull the bobbin thread out to 1
inch and insert it back in order for the tie in to work.