[amayausers] Re: auto density feature

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 15:27:54 -0500

Herb, when I tried it the first time it was on canvas hat backs. Took the
lettering I had already tested on flat material, hooped the hat in a 4"
hoop-lettering was set at 3.8 with only centerline underlayment at 25
points.
One layer of 'hat' backing under it-magnetic bobbin, sharp needle....didn't
change anything else. Just ran it...at 1200 and was surprised it worked! Did
the rest of the hats with no problem. On the fleece vest, had already done a
dozen last week with old program and usually had 3-4 breaks per design (the
Masonic 'compass' and square) because of the fine detail and several places
4 layers of thread thick. Sanmar fleece vest, 3 oz. cutaway and 1 layer of
solvy. Ran it and only 1 break but I think the thread had been knocked off
the needle and I didn't see it-'break' was at the tie in for a color change.
Haven't seen it go below a 6 yet-next day or two I'll be running some more
jackets, today I am set up to do hat fronts with the CWF frame on the same
canvas hats.
Roland