[amayausers] Re: auto density feature

  • From: "HK Acree" <hkacree@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 08:30:00 -0800

Roland,
Glad to hear you have it running well for you. Tried mine on Carhartts and caps with very poor results. Watched the feed start at 12 and instantly dropped to a 2 where it stayed. This feature operates off the thread break sensor so I may have an issue there. Am not sure why neither machine will function with it though.

Herb
----- Original Message ----- From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>