[amayausers] Re: advancing the design

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 14:12:14 UT

This message was posted by Shuffletown Embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/65.html

Hi all and Happy Holiday!
I have been doing a lot of multiple-hoop designs and have found an annoying
problem.
Once I have loaded the design and traced it, I would like to advance the design
one stitch at a time to assure it is properly lined up with the previous
stitching. I want to use the forward step button on my console. Well, sometimes
it will let me and sometimes I have to go to the computer and go into settings
and move to the first stitch. After that, I can step through the design at the
console.
I am running a 2004 Amaya; OS 7.00.018; RSA revision 20.03; CSA revision 01.81.
Any advice?
Thanks,
Mary