[amayausers] Re: advancing the design

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 14:25:39 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/65.html#000001

We run into very similar problem all the time (OS 6 something) where we can't
move the hoop around to center a new design, or sometimes can't run a trace,
etc. from the keypad...until we go
to the computer and do anything from the menu there-even if it is just 'center
hoop'...then the keypad will respond. It's like a new design puts the keypad to
sleep? Haven't gone as far as going into settings to move to first stitch-we
just trace or center hoop from the Amaya OS commands...then no problem after
that, no matter how many times we do the same design over. Always the first one!