[amayausers] Re: advanced training East Coast

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 16:44:54 -0600

Roland and All,

 Melco posts their Training Schedule on the Melco University WEB site at .
http://www.melcouniversity.com/html/Classroom.html

 The only place Advanced Digitizing is offered is in Denver. New Jersey only
has 1 class room, it is hard to schedule anything there other than the entry
classes as that is what is in demand there.

 Jeff Banks
 Melco Embroidery Systems