[amayausers] Re: advanced training East Coast

  • From: "image embriodery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 12:51:43 -0400

Hmmmm???
Something to think about! I was just telling my husband last week that I would like to spend a week at someones store seeing "real" situations vs. the week of training in NJ.
Don't get me wrong..the training was the best, but then you come home and turn on your open sign and everyday there is a new challenge for you.
I've already learned quite a bit just here in these posts.
But I am a firm believer in the hands on learning approach.
So, when is the best time to come to OR??
LuAnn
----- Original Message ----- From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>