[amayausers.com] Re: Z axis timeout error

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 22:27:05 UT

This message was posted by Littlep on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/814.html#000004

I have fixed my problem!!!

For those that have or will have the same issue here is the deal. HOOK
TIMING!!! you must preform the hook timing and needle guade gap Adjustment. And
trust me you will not get it done on the frist try. One tip though... as you
are setting the hook timing make sure that your current Z position stays the
same. You will understand this more as you read through the Hook Timing
Procedure. If anyone is having this issue and would like to call me here is my
number 601-502-5994

thanks,

Pat Little