[amayausers.com] Re: Z axis timeout error

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 01:06:04 UT

This message was posted by Littlep on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/814.html

I am having trouble with my machine. I keep getting the "Z axis timeout error"
massage every time it CUTS. It sews just fine. It only messes up when it cuts
the thread.

When it cuts I hear a loud thud, or banging noise. And the thread gets tucked
up under the bobbin handle. (The little thing you flip out to hold the bobbin
that also locks it in place).. I don't know how the thread gets under the
handle, but it does. I use the maintenance head timing, to raise the head up,
and and untangle it manually, and then proceed to sew again.

I have read several post about the same issues but no exact answer to fix it...

thanks a bunch for any help...

Pat Little
Scrubs and Co.
Cell--601-502-5994