[amayausers.com] Re: Youth hats & horse blankets

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 00:26:34 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/617.html#000006

Steve,

I would appreciate any and all information and tips you can give me on doing
Horse Blankets...we did two for a lady last Christmas and they turned out fine
but I would appreciate any tips that will help us in the future...we do some
work for a Western Store here and some of their employees and customers and I
know we may have more requests on Horse Blankets near Christmas...A friend
needed some embroidery on some Horse blankets a month ago and when she came
over I told her we couldn't put the embroidery up high on the blanket like she
wanted...I told her we could do it lower in the middle nearer the edge or on
the hip area...she said there was another embroiderer in her area that told her
he could do it so I suggested she get him to do it for her because I wouldn't
be able to get the thick blanket hooped or sewed where she wanted it...after
she took it to him he told her the same thing I did..she was upset but let him
do it anyway...time was running out for her she needed it
 by that weekend...I know next season she may ask us to do the work for her
club...sorry this is so long but again any tips would be appreciated...you can
write to me off the list if you need to...again thanks...Jenny

Jenny
Westbrook Wonders
WestbrookWonders@xxxxxxx