[amayausers.com] Re: Youth hats & horse blankets

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 14:48:21 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/617.html#000010

Any help or tips on doing the horse blankets such as hooping and acti feed is
appreciated...we had to work at trying to get this right before we did the ones
last year and we had to put the acti feed on 35 for the ones we did...the ones
we did were a loose weave type blanket...but just thought that any one that has
knowledge in this area could help us when we are asked to do more later
...Thanks, Jenny

Westbrook Wonders