[amayausers] Re: Y axis tracking

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 11:28:29 -0600

Hi Roland,

 When you have a column it is easy to zoom in and use the Ruler to measure
the stitches, but with a fill it is usually a problem with the automatic
underlay. At the beginning of the underlay it may make a long stitch to move
where the underlay will start. Many times this is controlled by the In and
Out points of the fill. Sometimes moving one or the other will shorten that
stitch.

 I usually find these stitches by zooming in and then using the Stitches TAB
in the tree on the right side of Design Shop, and clicking on a stitch in
the Stitches tree and then using the down arrow key on the keypad to go
through the stitches in the area that is giving the problem. Once I find the
stitch that is giving the problem, if it is underlay, then I change a
parameter so the software changes that stitch. Usually it is a In or Out
point of the fill, but sometimes it may be one of the parameters for the
underlay like the angle, or length of stitch etc.

 Jeff Banks
 Melco Embroidery Systems

From: "Janel Harris" <janel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 07:59:31 -0700
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Jeff mentioned in an earlier post that it¹s stitches approximately 112 pts
and longer in the Y direction that trigger the error. Locating these long
stitches in the design and reducing their length is the work around.

Janel Harris

Dimensional Designs

http://www.dimdesigns.com

DesignShop Digitizing