[amayausers] Re: XT cap problem

  • From: "Image Embroidery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 09:33:17 -0400

Anand,

No, I have never used "cut away" when doing caps.
I have always used "tear away."
Is using cut away the answer?
I am so used to the older style with the "wings" that support the cap so
well.
I will try the two layers of cut away and see what happens.
Thanks for the tip. If  I continue to have problems I will take you up on
your offer to tweak the design though.
This run is for a special event, but the yacht is going to use a version of
this design for their new logo. And that will mean lots more hats!!!

LuAnn @
Image Embroidery
Because Your "Image" Matters