[amayausers] Re: XT cap problem

  • From: "Kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 09:47:01 +1000

Are you using two layers of heavy cut away? I can have a look at your design
and tweak it for you..

Anand

I am a having some problems with my XT and caps not stitching out as well as
my first generation Amaya.
The problem is the unstructured caps have no support to keep the cap from
puckering if the design runs almost the full width of the front.
I ran 65 caps on the Amaya and the fronts are beautiful.
So, I decided to go ahead and run the rest of the order on both machines. (I
just got the XT last week).
Well the first cap puckered along the brim. So ,I thought maybe I had not
hooped it correctly. No big deal. I run the 2nd cap and the same thing! So,
I hoop another and run it on the Amaya (using WACF and the smaller "wings"
in the driver). Well, the stitch out is wonderful.
Does anyone have any suggestions for better support for the front of
unstructured caps?
Thanks...
LuAnn @ Image Embroidery
Because Your "Image" Matters