[amayausers] Re: Windows Vista

  • From: "Don Hanson" <terradon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 09:45:28 -0500

Dell just announced that they have reversed their policy of only loading
Vista on new systems. You again have the choice of having XP installed.
Having experienced Microsoft's operating system introductions since the days
of DOS, the only surprise with Vista was how difficult it was to have XP
installed on new systems immediately after Vista's introduction.

Don
Terradon Embroidery