[amayausers] Re: Windows Vista

  • From: "David Anderson - Keband A'Asia" <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 09:42:02 +1000

Windows Vista was released without supplying many software companies
with the correct information for drivers etc.

At this stage neither AMAYA OS or Designshop can be run with Windows
Vista.

It is the same for many printers and other types of machinery.

We have spoken with many of our computer stores here so as we can supply
a pc with Windows XP, and it is getting very hard to purchase XP, and
the computer stores are not happy with the large amount of software and
hardware that is not Vista compatible at this stage.

Seems Microsoft were a little too quick launching Vista and withdrawing
XP as it is causing many problems around the world.

David Anderson

Keband Australasia Pty. Ltd.
96 Meander Rd,
Hurstbridge.  Vic.  3099