[amayausers.com] Re: Wilcom Deco Studio in house training??

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 15:45:08 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/549.html#000001

Sarah,
I'm guessing here...
I don't know that many folks here will know much about Wilcom's software since
this is a Melco forum.  However, of those who are familiar with Deco Studio,
not all may have traveled to a Wilcom facility for training.

I'm thinking, training at a Wilcom facility will always beat out a webinar
unless time and money are factors.  More importantly, one should do research on
the trainer(s).
Not blowing my own horn, but over the years, I've had folks tell me they
traveled to one of Melco's facilities for a weeks training but got more
information from me in only a day or two of on-site training.

Find out if Wilcom will give you some contact information of anyone else who's
attended the training and ask those embroiderers for their unbiased opinion of
the training class.

Ed Orantes