[amayausers.com] Re: What kind & brand of thread do you prefer?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 01:00:18 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/4/797.html#000006

I have been using Fufus brand for many years,
It is the Manufacturer of Floriani Thread.

It is great not matter if purchased from RNK as Floriani thread or
sewingmachine.com as FUFUS brand thread. Very good quality. IMHO

the price from both is about the same.

I am a retailer for RNK.
mainly due to their purchasing the rights to sell FUFUS thread to the retail
market in the USA.

Obout the only thread I stay away from is maderia it is too pricie.

and that is from a wholsale not commercial perspective.